Introducing the new Ferrari Roma Spider. The adoption of a soft-top takes the timeless and elegant design of the Ferrari Roma to new heights while retaining the same proportions, volumes, and specifications. It is a welcomed return of the front-engined soft-top car since the launch of the 1969 365 GTS4.
- TypeV8 – 90°Total displacement3855 CCMax Power620 CV @ 5750 - 7500 RPMMax Torque* 760 nm at 3000/5750 rpmMax Engine Speed7500 RPMCompression Ratio9.45:1
- Type8-speed F1 DCT
- Max Speed> 320 km/h0-100 km/h3.4s0-200 km/h9.7s
- Length4656mmWidth1974mmHeight1306mmWheelbase2670mmDry Weight1556kg
- Front245/35 ZR 20 J8Rear285/35 ZR 20 J10
"Ferrari paid special attention to keeping the goosebump-inducing looks of the Roma when developing the convertible, and we think it's worked."
- The 7-Year Genuine Maintenance programme provides your Ferrari with regular scheduled maintenance, genuine spare parts and meticulous checks by our professional technicians.
- Every new Ferrari car comes with a 3-year warranty, which allows you to enjoy your driving experience without worrying about the unexpected.
- Ferrari Road side Assistance provides prompt relief for unforeseen roadside disablement. We can arrange a flatbed to the nearest authorized Ferrari dealer or advise if it is safe to drive your vehicle.